Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in Whigam, GA

This photo shows a bathroom from a home fire in Whigham, GA. Everything had to be completely torn out. The customer was very please with how quickly we performed services so that the contractor could begin the rebuild. 

Fire in Attapulgus, GA

This photo shows the cause of loss for a home fire in Attapulgus, GA. It is an extension cord that was running several appliances in a Kitchen. We of course never recommend this, as it can result in a fire like it did in this case.

Fire Damage in Pelham, GA

This photo is from a house fire in Pelham, GA. Lightening struck the roof which started a fire in the attic. As you can see from the picture of the ceiling all of the drywall and insulation had to be removed.

Fire in Whigam, GA

This photo was taken at a home fire in Whigam, GA. This photo shows the kitchen post mitigation and demolition. As you can see the entire kitchen had to be gutted.