Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO is ready for any disaster


This before and after shows a local business in Thomasville, GA. This business had a car come through their building. The car busted through the front glass, ca... READ MORE



Water Damage in Moultrie, GA


This family’s Moultrie, GA residence experienced serious water damage after a water heater ruptured. SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties has ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Cairo, GA


This customer in Cairo, GA experienced smoke damage to the interior of the home. The fire originated in a utility closet on the exterior of the house. Upon ins... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Moultrie, GA


This Moultrie, GA home was damaged by smoke due to a grease fire in the kitchen. The smoke from the fire affected the structure and contents in a large portion ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Moultrie, GA


A water damage to a family home in Moultrie, GA was caused by a washing machine hose that ruptured causing flooding the entire house. Laminate flooring had to b... READ MORE



Water Damage in Thomasville, GA


The family's home in Thomasville, GA experienced a water damage to multiple areas of the home. The water damaged was caused by a busted pipe in the bathroom va... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Attapulgus, GA


A house fire in Attapulgus, GA was the result of an electrical fire. The electrical fire caused smoke damage to the entire home. This caused all building mater... READ MORE



Water Damage in Thomasville, GA


A family home in Thomasville, GA experienced a water damage from a busted pipe going into a water heater. The leaked causing damage to multiple rooms, including... READ MORE



Hurricane Damage in Camilla, GA


This home in Camilla, GA sustained damage caused by the affects of Hurricane Michael. As you can see in the before picture, their roof sustained damage causing ... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Cairo, GA


This commercial building in Cairo, GA was damaged by Hurricane Michael. There was significant damage to the entire building. The entire ceiling grid system had ... READ MORE