Fire Damage in Whigam, GA
SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties recently got a fire job in Whigam, GA. The fire starting in the bathroom and was caused by a portable heater. The fire affected every room in the home. First all of the contents needed to be removed from the home, and packed into a storage POD. Once all of the contents had been removed, SERVPRO could begin the demolition. The demolition lasted for 4 days, and the entire house had to be gutted. All of the cabinets, flooring, drywall and insulation had to be removed. Equipment was placed in the home to dry out areas that were still wet from the firemen. SERVPRO was able to wrap up the demolition and mitigation as quickly as possible, so that the customers could begin reconstruction. They were very happy with how quickly SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties performed the clean up from their fire.