About SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties
William E. (Pete) & Lindsay A. Leverette
Owners of SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties
SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Colquitt County Kiwanis Club
- Bainbridge- Decatur County Chamber of Commerce
- Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce
- Thomasville Board of Realtors
- Cairo Rotary Club
- The Cleantrust Certified Firm
- Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Forum of Thomasville-Thomas County
- Thomasville- Young Entrepreneurs & Professionals
- Thomasville- Thomas County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Class
- Moultrie Board of Realtors
- Thomasville Kiwanis Club
- Better Business Bureau
- Thomasville Junior Service League